Monday, June 15, 2015

Last Week With My President

Dear Familia,

Because I've been slacking on the picture sending I figured I would let the pictures do all the talking this week, and spice them up with a couple fun facts. ENJOY!

Hna. Milka, She's a recent convert and always used to wear the grey hat that I'm wearing. She gave me the hat last Sunday because she said it matched my hair....I didn't know if it was a complement or not!


An activity we did as a zone because we had the most baptisms in the mission. Sorry the quality is terrible, but the activity was SUPER fun! As you can tell we played soccer and it was cool to be able to hang with some real fútbol players :)



All of the STL and Hna. Kahnlien in our last consejo before the Pres. and Sis. Díaz arrive.








Pres. y Hna. Kahnlien in our last consejo! Boy oh boy am I going to miss those guys!







After the consjeo Pres. took us out to eat at a way fancy restaurant!










At this quite fancy restaurant they gave us these lovely looking sausage things.....don't trust them!!!! It turned out to be blood sausage and it was disgusting!!!! However, the meat was good :) 















Hna. Hansen was my first STL and this next transfer she's going home!!! Crazy how time flies! But don't worry she's not going home because of the boot...she actually had the option to go home early, but she said she'd rather walk 6 more weeks in the mission with the boot, than sit at home for 6 weeks without it! DANG I love that girl! DANG I love the mission! She taught me well!


































This is Hna. Veronica. She's the sweet member that washes our clothes every Saturday, we also skyped home from her house.



FUN FACTS:
La Copa America is going on right now in Chile and every night when we walk the streets we hear people chanting CHI CHI CHI-LE LE LE VIVA CHILE!!!! And there is absolutely NOBODY in the streets when Chile is playing! NOBODY!

When we sing hymns to start companionship study, Hna. Mariscal makes me sing solos when there are high notes...the thing is if anybody knows me they know I can't hit those notes either. I think she does it to get a good laugh in the mornings...actually I know that's why she does it!

Argentina played in La Serena last week which is pretty much 10 minutes from my sector. Do you know what that means...yes, it means that this past week I was only 10 minutes away from the best soccer player in the WORLD, MESSI!!!!! Who knows, maybe I'll bump into him while I'm contacting!






I love you all and hope you have a great week!!!!
XOXO - Hna. McKenna

No comments:

Post a Comment